You'll complete your sign-up to GEEV Plus on your telephone's app store (Android or iOS). You can terminate the process at any time.
How do I cancel my subscription?
- Visit the Play Store from your phone.
- Click on the three lines to access the search bar from the side panel, then go to "Subscriptions".
- Here you'll see all of your subscriptions. To cancel, just select GEEV from the list.
- Click on your profile from the settings section of your phone.
- Click on the iTunes & App Store section.
- Click on Apple ID: [your e-mail], then View Apple ID.
- Click on the Subscriptions section. You can manage your GEEV subscription from here.
- The subscription to GEEV Plus will be terminated at the end of the current term. This means that if you cancel at the end of the 9th month, you'll still have 3 months of GEEV Plus to use. If you cancel your 1-month subscription after 10 days, you'll still have 20 active days left.
- If you cancel your subscription during the term that you chose, you will not receive a reimbursement for the subscription nor will you receive a reimbursement for the remainder of the subscription.
- If you cancel a trial period on the first day, it will remain active until the 7th day.
- Cancelling a subscription allows you to deactivate the auto-renewal function.