- Thanks to the Geev Plus subscription you have access to the message counter. It indicates the number of people who messaged about an ad.
- It allows you to estimate your chances of getting the donation!
One of the awesome Geev Plus features is our our message counter!
How does it work?
As soon as you have Geev Plus, you'll view the number of people who messaged about an ad.
You'll find it in the top right corner of your screen.
You can see in real time if the ad has been contacted or not, and how many times:
- Here the donation has never been contacted, so you will be the first to contact it.
- Here the donation has already been contacted 13 times! Your chances of getting the item are lower, as the donator does not see your message right away.
- If a question mark appears, it means that you are not a Geev Plus subscriber.
The message counter is purely indicative and does not guarantee that you'll get an item. Each Geever is different, so you can totally get an item even if you're 20th in line for it!